Our daycare is designed by industry certified experts to provide your dog with everything they need. Here at Dog Town & Kitty City we strive to create a happy and healthy environment for your dog. We encourage play and incorporate basic commands in our daycare setting. These include but are not limited to, “Sit”, “Wait/Stay”, and “Crate”.
As long as weather permits we try to keep puppy playtime outside as much as possible. Fresh air makes a tired pup! Our top notch K9 grass creates a clean and safe environment for your dog to play in! Our yard is sanitized daily with hospital grade cleaning supplies to ensure any pesky germs are kept away from your pup.
Our Daycare Fee Includes:
- Playtime from 8am-12pm and 2pm-5pm
- Two hour rest period 12pm-2pm
- Any lunch or medication accommodations if necessary
- Fun interactions for your pup!
- Half Day (less than 6 hours) - $20
- Full Day (6 hours or more) - $28
Requests and Times for daycare:
- Our drop off and pick-up times are between 7am-7pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 7am-12pm & 3pm-5pm
- We provide daycare Monday-Saturday, No Sundays.
- We ask that any daycare requests made through our online portal are made the Sunday before the day requested, this allows us to staff accordingly to ensure the safety of your pet.
During daycare we also provide fun equipment to stimulate your pup, this includes play structures, toys, pools (when weather permitted) and employee interaction/play.